Policy Workshop: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
This 2-day IRMCB ISO 22301 business continuity training and policy workshop provides participants with a solid understanding of business continuity management. It is based on industry best practice and guidelines for business continuity and reviews the ISO 22301 Standard for business continuity management. Practical exercises and instructor-led discussions will help students understand the benefits of business continuity management in an organization.
This business continuity training will:
- Describe the principles and processes of business continuity management and governance;
- Provide thorough coverage of the requirements of ISO 22301;
- Give practical guidance on designing a suitable framework and business continuity management strategy;
- Give practical advice on setting up and operating business continuity management;
- Partially satisfy the prerequisite training for eligibility to be certified as an ISO 22301 Certified Business Continuity Strategist™ (CBCS™); and
- Establish a firm program starting point by using ISO 22301 to build out the initial Business Continuity Management core policy.
|Training Details||ISO 22301 CBCS™ Details|
Deploy, Exercise, and Certify Business Continuity Management
Building upon the foundation understanding of the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) platform learned in "Policy Workshop: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management", this IRMCB course provides participants with the knowledge, methods, and skills to put the previous course's strategy into practice. It is based on industry best practice and guidelines for business continuity based upon the ISO 22301 and 22313 standards. Again, practical exercises and instructor-led discussions will help students understand the techniques to deploy, test, and maintain business continuity management in an organization. This course will partially satisfy the prerequisite training necessary for eligibility for certification as an ISO 22301 Certified Business Continuity Administrator™ (CBCA™) or ISO 22301 Certified Business Continuity Manager™ (CBCM™).
|Training Details||ISO 22301 CBCA™ Details||ISO 22301 CBCM™ Details|