Certified Fraud Control Professional™
This is the expert-level fraud control certification for fraud control professionals with at least five years of qualified experience. One of your primary responsibilities is protecting the organization from suffering losses and business disruption resulting from internal occupational fraud and abuse. Your experience in the field is an important component of your value to an employer. As a designated leader of fraud prevention, detection, and investigation processes, your employer counts on you to mitigate fraud risk throughout the enterprise. You have at least five years fraud control related experience, but experience just isn’t enough. Employers need something quantifiable and verifiable to show them you have the expertise they need, and you want to establish occupational identity with a respected certification in internal fraud risk prevention and mitigation. Earning the CFCM™ certification will give you the credential and proof of expertise today's employers require.
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to prevent, detect, and investigate potential occupational fraud and abuse;
- expand your fraud control competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and help to increase your earning potential.
Getting Certified as a CFCM™
Getting certified is easy, and can be accomplished completely online. The CFCM™ certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Attend the required IRMCB approved curriculum course, live or online, via an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center. Prerequisite training for CFCM certification eligibility includes completion of all of the following:
- Corporate Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Advanced Interviews Techniques for Investigating Fraud and Abuse
- Pass the CFCM exams. For CFCM certification by IRMCB, candidates must pass IRMCB exams FC101 and FC102. IRMCB exams are administered on-line by an IRMCB ATEC. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- Submit your professional endorsements. Official endorsement forms are available for download from IRMCB or from an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Centers that are approved to proctor examinations.
- Gain final approval from the certification committee and become certified by an IRMCB ATEC.
You will officially become certified once your exam and credentials are approved by the certification committee. Your certification kit will be mailed to the address you provided for your membership account. Those who have attained an IRMCB accredited credential will be invoiced for certification renewal upon annual membership renewal by the IRMCB ATEC proctoring the exams.
Getting IRMCB standardized training and taking certification exams
IRMCB courses are delivered by Authorized Training and Education Centers (ATECs) in standardized live and online formats. Select ATECs are also authorized to proctor exams and issue certificates.
|Authorized Training and Education Center
||Authorized for Live Instructor-Led Training
||Authorized for Web-Based Training
||Authorized exam center
|Certified Information Security