Certified Fraud Control Associate™
Fast-track your career with the support and strength of an IRMCB-accredited CFCA certification. If you’re a student or career changer considering moving into the field of fraud control management, you are eligible to become certified as a Fraud Control Associate by Certified Information Security. By aligning yourself with an industry leader in fraud control education, you’re jumping ahead of thousands of others vying for solid positions in the early stages of their careers. Fraud Control is an immensely rewarding career with unlimited possibilities. Earning your CFCA™ is an excellent way to get off to a good start!
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to prevent, detect, and investigate potential occupational fraud and abuse;
- expand your fraud control competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and help to increase your earning potential.
Getting Certified as a CFCA™
Getting certified is easy, and can be accomplished completely online. The CFCA™ certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Attend the required IRMCB approved curriculum course, live or online, via an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center. Prerequisite training for CFCA certification eligibility includes completion of all of the following:
- Corporate Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Advanced Interviews Techniques for Investigating Fraud and Abuse
- Pass the CFCA exams. For CFCA certification by IRMCB, candidates must pass IRMCB exams FC101 and FC102. IRMCB exams are administered on-line by an IRMCB-accredited ATEC. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- Submit your professional endorsements. Official endorsement forms are available for download from IRMCB or from IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Centers that are approved to proctor examinations.
- Gain final approval from the certification committee and become certified by an IRMCB ATEC.
You will officially become certified once your exam and credentials are approved by the certification committee. Your certification kit will be mailed to the address you provided for your membership account. Those who have attained an IRMCB accredited credential will be invoiced for certification renewal upon annual membership renewal by the IRMCB ATEC proctoring the exams.
Getting IRMCB standardized training and taking certification exams
IRMCB courses are delivered by Authorized Training and Education Centers (ATECs) in standardized live and online formats. Select ATECs are also authorized to proctor exams and issue certificates.
|Authorized Training and Education Center
||Authorized for Live Instructor-Led Training
||Authorized for Web-Based Training
||Authorized exam center
|Certified Information Security