ISO 22301 Certified Business Continuity Administrator™
This is the mid-level business continuity management certification. This certification maps to all ISO 22301 competence requirements. Building upon the foundation understanding of the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) platform validated by the Certified Business Continuity Strategist credential, the Certified Business Continuity Administrator (CBCA) attests to your ability to develop the necessary incident management plans (IMPs) and response procedures necessary to fulfill the strategic objectives that have already been finalized. The CBCA also certifies that you have the necessary knowledge and skills to properly administrate the deployment, testing, and maintenance of IMPs and response procedures.
Getting Certified as an ISO 22301 CBCA™
Getting certified is easy, and can be accomplished completely online. The ISO 22301 CBCA™ certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Attend the required IRMCB approved curriculum course, live or online, via an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center. Prerequisite training for CBCS certification eligibility includes:
- Policy Workshop: ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management
- Policy workshop: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
- Deploy, Exercise, and Certify Business Continuity Management
- Pass the ISO 22301 CBCA exams. For ISO 22301 CBCA certification by IRMCB, candidates must pass IRMCB accredited exams RM101, BCMS101, and BCMS102. IRMCBaccredited exams are administered on-line by an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- ISO 22301 CBCA is a mid-level credential and has no experience requirements.
- Submit your professional endorsements. Official endorsement forms are available for download from IRMCB or from IRMCB Authorized Training and Ecucation Centers that are approved to proctor examinations.
- Gain final approval from an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center and become certified an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center.
You will officially become certified once your exam and credentials are approved by the certification committee. Your certification kit will be mailed to the address you provided for your membership account. Those who have attained an IRMCB accredited credential will be invoiced for certification renewal upon annual membership renewal by the proctoring IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center.
Getting IRMCB standardized training and taking certification exams
IRMCB courses are delivered by Authorized Training and Education Centers (ATECs) in standardized live and online formats. Select ATECs are also authorized to proctor exams and issue certificates.
|Authorized Training and Education Center
||Authorized for Live Instructor-Led Training
||Authorized for Web-Based Training
||Authorized exam center
|Certified Information Security