ISO 31000 Certified Internal Controls Risk Analyst™
Because all information security analysis, controls, and processes are essentially a product of risk management, ISO/IEC 31000 and 27005 provides the framework for how to apply proper risk management within the ISO/IEC 27001/27002 ISMS, or within the 22301 BCMS. The CICRA credential by IRMCB certifies your understanding of how ISO/IEC 31000, 31010, and 27005 can be used to develop a custom enterprise risk management program that fulfills the requirements of both ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO 22301. It also helps fulfil the competence requirements of the certifications themselves. Certified Information Security provides the training and credentialing you need to become recognized as an authority in leading or facilitating risk assessment and management according to the ISO/IEC 31000, 31010, and 27005 standards.
ISO 31000 CICRA is the risk management certification supporting a career in risk management, information security management, or business continuity/disaster recovery management. It is appropriate for all members of the BCMS or ISMS committee. This certification validates competence and understanding for developing and managing a custom risk-management methodology based upon the ISO/IEC 31000/27005 Risk Management Frameworks.
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to develop, manage, monitor, and improve an Enterprise Risk Management System in line with the ISO 31000 standard of best practice;
- expand your risk management competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and help to increase your earning potential.
Getting Certified as a CICRA™
Getting certified is easy, and can be accomplished completely online. The CICRA™ certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Attend the required IRMCB approved curriculum course, live or online, via an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center. Prerequisite training for CICRA certification eligibility includes:
- Policy Workshop: ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management
- Pass the CICRA Exam. For CICRA certification by IRMCB, candidates must pass IRMCB exam RM101. IRMCB exams are administered on-line. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- CICRA is an entry-level credential and has no experience requirements.
- Submit your professional endorsements. Official endorsement forms are available for download from IRMCB or from IRMCB Authorized Training and Ecucation Centers that are approved to proctor examinations.
- Gain final approval from an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center.
Getting IRMCB standardized training and taking certification exams
IRMCB courses are delivered by Authorized Training and Education Centers (ATECs) in standardized live and online formats. Select ATECs are also authorized to proctor exams and issue certificates.
|Authorized Training and Education Center
||Authorized for Live Instructor-Led Training
||Authorized for Web-Based Training
||Authorized exam center
|Certified Information Security