Certified NIST CSF Lead Implementer™
The Certified NIST CSF LI certification certifies your ability to implement the formal structure, governance, and policy of a robust cybersecurity framework following internationally recognized and respected NIST best practices and standards.
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to manage, monitor, and improve NIST Cybersecurity Framework policy and program in line with the NIST CSF 1.1 and related standards of best practice;
- expand your information security competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and help to increase your earning potential.
Getting certified is easy, and can be accomplished completely online. The NIST CSF LI certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Complete the IRMCB approved curriculum course, live or online, via an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center. Prerequisite training for NIST CSF LI certification eligibility includes:
- NIST CSF Lead Implementer training
- Pass the Certified NIST CSF Lead Implementer Exam. For Lead Implementer certification, candidates must pass exam #CSF101. IRMCB exams are administered on-line. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- NIST CSF LI has no experience requirements.
- Gain final approval from an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center.
- You will officially become certified once your exam and credentials are approved by the certification committee. Your certification kit will be mailed to the address you provided for your membership account.
Getting IRMCB standardized training and taking certification exams
IRMCB courses are delivered by Authorized Training and Education Centers (ATECs) in standardized live and online formats. Select ATECs are also authorized to proctor exams and issue certificates.
|Authorized Training and Education Center
||Authorized for Live Instructor-Led Training
||Authorized for Web-Based Training
||Authorized exam center
|Certified Information Security