NIST Cybersecurity Framework Lead Implementer Training
Get a thorough understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and how to leverage the framework to establish and maintain an a robust and effective cybersecurity program.
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) provides the roadmap for establishing, implementing, operating, and managing a documented cybersecurity capability within its information security management program. It specifies requirements for the implementation of security controls customized to the needs of individual organizations or parts thereof. This Framework is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls that protect cyber-related assets and give confidence to interested parties.
This 3-day NIST Cybersecurity Framework workshop provides thorough coverage of the CSF, as well as setting out advice on the implementation of cybersecurity initiative. The purpose of the course is to:
- Describe the principles and processes of cybersecurity governance and management;
- Provide thorough coverage of the requirements of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework;
- Give practical guidance on designing a suitable framework for the organization, and how to integrate NIST CSF recommendations into a comprehensive ISO 27001 ISMS;
- Give practical advice on implementing cybersecurity management;
- Prepare you for your NIST Cybersecurity Framework certification exam required for Certified NIST CSF Lead Imlmenter professional credentialing.
- Establish a firm program starting point by using the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to build out the initial cybersecurity management core policy.
* ISO Standards are NOT included in IRMCB risk management training, nor provided in class. Students are encouraged to bring their own hard-copies of the standards to the class. ISO standards are available for purchase at www.iso.org.
Who should attend?
Recommended participants by role for this ISO 27001 training include:
- Policy Approvers / Strategy Decision Makers
- Chief Information Officer (CIO / CISO)
- Information security managers
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Compliance officers
- IT managers
- Risk managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Operations department heads (business unit managers)
Getting IRMCB standardized training and taking certification exams
IRMCB courses are delivered by Authorized Training and Education Centers (ATECs) in standardized live and online formats. Select ATECs are also authorized to proctor exams and issue certificates.
|Authorized Training and Education Center
||Authorized for Live Instructor-Led Training
||Authorized for Web-Based Training
||Authorized exam center
|Certified Information Security