Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer™
Building upon the foundation understanding of the ISO 27005 risk management framework validated by the Certified Internal Controls Risk Analyst credential, the Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification certifies your ability to implement the formal structure, governance, and policy of an ISO 27001 conforming Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to deploy, manage, monitor, and improve an Information Security Management System in line with the current ISO 27001 and 27002 standards of best practice;
- expand your information security management competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and help to increase your earning potential.
Getting Certified as a Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer™
Getting certified is easy, and can be accomplished completely online. The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer™ certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Attend the required IRMCB approved curriculum course, live or online, via an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center. Prerequisite training for ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification eligibility includes completion of all of the following:
- Policy Workshop: ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management
- Policy workshop: ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- Pass the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer exams. For ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification by IRMCB, candidates must pass IRMCB exams RM101, ISMS101, and ISMS102. IRMCB exams are administered on-line by an IRMCB ATEC. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- Submit your professional endorsements. Official endorsement forms are available for download from IRMCB or from IRMCB Authorized Training and Ecucation Centers that are approved to proctor examinations. Your completed application and documentation can be mailed, transmitted by facsimile, or e-mailed to:
ATTN: Certification Department
11 Paces West Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30327 USA
Fax: +1(786) 522-9063
- Gain final approval from the certification committee and become certified by IRMCB.
You will officially become certified once your exam and credentials are approved by the certification committee. Your certification kit will be mailed to the address you provided for your membership account. Those who have attained an IRMCB credential will be invoiced for certification renewal upon annual membership renewal.
Getting IRMCB standardized training and taking certification exams
IRMCB courses are delivered by Authorized Training and Education Centers (ATECs) in standardized live and online formats. Select ATECs are also authorized to proctor exams and issue certificates.
|Authorized Training and Education Center
||Authorized for Live Instructor-Led Training
||Authorized for Web-Based Training
||Authorized exam center
|Certified Information Security