Policy Workshop: ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management
As the foundation session of IRMCB risk management training courses, this 3-day risk management strategy training and policy workshop session provides thorough coverage of the ISO 31000 and 31010 standards, as well as setting out advice on the implementation of an ERM initiative. The purpose of the training is to:
- Describe the principles and processes of risk management;
- Provide a thorough overview of the requirements of ISO 31000, ISO 31010, and 27005;
- Give practical guidance on designing and implementing a suitable enterprise risk management framework;
- Establish a firm program starting point by using ISO standards 31000, 31010, and 27005 to build out the initial ERM core policy; and
- Provides pre-requisite training for professional certification as an ISO 31000 Certified Internal Controls Risk Analyst™ (CICRA™).
|Training Details||ISO 31000 CICRA™ Details|