Policy Workshop: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
Get a thorough understanding of the ISO 22301 standard for business continuity and disaster recovery management, how to leverage the ISO 22301 standard to establish and maintain a business continuity management system (BCMS) program. Then build-out the initial ISO 22301-conforming business continuity management program policy right in class.
No two organizations are exactly alike. Even within the same industry and sector, every organization has unique goals, objectives, stakeholders, business processes, and risk tolerance. In order to craft incident response that best fits your organization's needs, you need to establish a system for ongoing understanding and management of those needs. Trying to develop business continuity and contingency procedures before determining what your organization needs the levels of risk it will tolerate, and the organization that will manage business continuity is akin to trying to author a book without first determining a plot. The foundation for business continuity management is established and documented in a business continuity management policy, and this class helps you create or improve that policy.
This 2-day IRMCB ISO 22301 business continuity training and policy workshop provides participants with a solid understanding of business continuity management. It is based on industry best practice and guidelines for business continuity and reviews the ISO 22301 Standard for business continuity management. Practical exercises and instructor-led discussions will help students understand the benefits of business continuity management in an organization.
This IRMCB business continuity training will:
- Describe the principles and processes of business continuity management and governance;
- Provide thorough coverage of the requirements of ISO 22301;
- Give practical guidance on designing a suitable framework and business continuity management strategy;
- Give practical advice on setting up and operating business continuity management;
- Provide the necessary prerequisite training for IRMCB ISO 22301 certificationeligibility; and
- Establish a firm program starting point by using ISO 22301 to build out the initial Business Continuity Management core system policy.
Who should attend?
Recommended participants by role for this business continuity training include:
- Policy Approvers / Strategy Decision Makers
- Chief Information Officer (CIO / CISO)
- Business continuity managers and team members
- Information security managers
- Compliance officers
- IT managers
- Risk managers
- Operations department heads (business unit managers)
- HR Managers
- Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) managers
- Facilities Managers
Getting IRMCB standardized training and taking certification exams
IRMCB courses are delivered by Authorized Training and Education Centers (ATECs) in standardized live and online formats. Select ATECs are also authorized to proctor exams and issue certificates.
|Authorized Training and Education Center
||Authorized for Live Instructor-Led Training
||Authorized for Web-Based Training
||Authorized exam center
|Certified Information Security