Certified ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Manager™ (CABCM)
ISO 37001 CABCM™ is the anti-bribery management certification appropriate for managers at every level, including top management at the officer and vice president level. This certification validates competence and understanding for developing and managing a custom anti-bribery and anti-corruption system and methodology based upon the ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System framework.
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to develop, manage, monitor, and improve an Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) in line with the ISO 37001 standard of best practices;
- satisfy your own training and competence requirements for your organization's ISO 37001 certification audit;
- expand your anti-bribery and anti-corruption management competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and increasing your earning potential.
Getting Certified as a CABCM™
Getting certified is easy, and can be accomplished completely online. The CABCM™ certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Attend the required IRMCB approved curriculum course, live or online, via an IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Center. Prerequisite training for CABCM certification eligibility includes completion of all of the following:
- Corporate Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Advanced Interviews Techniques for Investigating Fraud and Abuse
- Pass the CABCM exam. For CABCM certification, candidates must pass IRMCB exam CABCM101. IRMCB exams are administered on-line by an IRMCB ATEC. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- Submit your professional endorsements. Official endorsement forms are available for download from IRMCB Authorized Training and Education Centers approved to proctor examinations.
- Gain final approval from the certification committee and become certified by an IRMCB ATEC.
You will officially become certified once your exam and credentials are approved by the certification committee. Your certification kit will be mailed to the address you provided for your membership account. Those who have attained an IRMCB accredited credential will be invoiced for certification renewal upon annual membership renewal by the IRMCB ATEC proctoring the exams.
Getting IRMCB standardized training and taking certification exams
IRMCB courses are delivered by Authorized Training and Education Centers (ATECs) in standardized live and online formats. Select ATECs are also authorized to proctor exams and issue certificates.
|Authorized Training and Education Center
||Authorized for Live Instructor-Led Training
||Authorized for Web-Based Training
||Authorized exam center
|Certified Information Security